In every city there are networking events, meetups, social and business gatherings designed to connect businesses, services and people to one another. But, often those opportunities are missed because the “right” kind of connections aren’t made. This 2-hour event gives the you tools to expertly meet people and create contacts that convert into meaningful connections.
ATTENDEES -Participants will learn about using their individual style to communicate with people, how to put themselves and others at ease, explore boundaries, which will include joining and leaving groups.
We won’t make you “schmooze” and we won’t make you predatory, but we will give you a variety of tools and techniques to help get the best out of yourself and others at any type of gathering.
• To promote more effective Networking
• To help people be more at ease and assured
• To give people improved influencing skills
• To talk more easily with people
• To be confident with experts and authorities
• To enable people to sell themselves
• To encourage people to promote their company
WHAT YOU GET
- Participants will learn about using their individual style to communicate with people and how to put themselves and others at ease.
- Gain Confidence that what you have to offer is good and can help someone else.
- Learn to relax and make contacts that convert to meaningful connections
- Overcome the thought of having to “sell” yourself to someone else. You don’t!
- Turn any gathering into a way to make new connections, friends and clients without being off-putting or shoomzy.
- View networking as a way to share instead of take
When you view networking as a way to help people, it changes how you view yourself. Confidently know that what you have to offer is good and can help someone else. That is what encourages lasting relationships and more comfortable connections. We will give you a variety of tools and techniques to help get the best out of yourself and others at any type of gathering.
BONUS!!! All attendees will get a FREE copy of the worksheet
Networking Deal Closers: 4 Surefire Tips to Get You From “Hello to Here’s My Card” in 2 Minutes
Interested in Hosting our Next Course/Event? No matter how much you market standard networking events, a large portion of your potential audience doesn’t attend because they feel that networking doesn’t work, or they don’t feel comfortable doing it. This training re-energizes your audience to attend your future events and shows that you are focused on their success. Create a fundraiser that gives back! Get More Info